Order, Ship, Return Policy
How to Place an Order Online
- Log in at the top navigational bar with the email associated with your membership and password.
- If you have not provided us your email address or it has changed, or you wish to use a different email address, please contact us at email@example.com with an email update.
- If you are a member you will be receiving a discount code for your purchase. Please contact us if you have not received that prior to ordering.
- Sign Up in the top navigational bar and create a New Account with your email address. Create a password.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your new account is completed.
Using Credit Cards:
- We accept, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
- When purchasing with a credit card, the billing address associated with the credit card must match the card owner's home address including the zip code. If not observed, the transaction will be automatically declined (AVS error) at checkout. The Address Verification Sytem (AVS) is an effective protective measure against fraud for buyers and sellers.
- If you encounter a problem at Checkout, please contact the Museum Store by phone at 260-925-1444 extension #12 for personal assistance.
- We do our best to ship in stock items promptly. Our shipping staff inspects all outgoing orders to ensure your package arrives safely. Please use these guidelines to determine shipping fees and options available to you.
- The Museum Store ships via USPS.
- Expect delivery of in stock items within 7 to 10 business days after we receive your order.
- We do not accept COD requests.
- Express shipping is a USPS express shipping option.
- Delivery charges are based on amount of purchase and includes packing and handling fees.
- Some fragile or oversize specialty items may require additional fees and may ship separately.
- There is an additional $15 shipping fee to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday only, including the Express option.
- The Museum Store is not responsible for weather-related delays or high-volume holiday situations.
- For Indiana delivery, add 7% sales tax.
The Museum Store welcomes international orders. Classic automobile appreciation and enthusiasm is a worldwide passion and the Museum Store wishes to serve this community.
- All prices are US funds.
- International orders add $15 to Ground Delivery Shipping Table.
- We ship internationally via, United States Postal Service.
- International customers please enter complete address information including telephone number in your order.
- Shipping fees may be adjusted and quoted separately for specialty or fragile items.
- If an international order exceeds the $15 additional fee determined by weight, size, destination country or customs duty, prior confirmation is required.
- International customers are considered the importer of record.
- International orders must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Receipts are included with all shipments and may be inspected by the destination country.
The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum Store strives to serve automobile, art deco and design enthusiasts worldwide with quality products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or the product you received is defective, you may return the item to the museum store under these conditions:
- Returns are permitted within 30 days of the date the order was shipped.
- Customs and/or brokerage fees (if applicable) on international orders are not refunded.
- You will receive a refund in the amount of the purchase price. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- A returned item must be in original condition along with the receipt (or photocopy) of the receipt.
- DVDs and CDs removed from their packaging are not returnable, unless the product is determined to be defective.
- Refunds are processed after the returned item has been received and inspected.
- All receipts of a refund transaction can be mailed to you upon request.
- The purchaser will pay for return shipping fees, unless the return was our shipping error.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions about returns.