The Kiblinger automobile was built in Auburn, Indiana from 1907-1909. It advertised the ability to go 100-150 miles on its two-gallon gas tank with speeds up to 25 miles per hour. This original runabout was purchased by Henry Ford in 1930 for the Henry Ford Museum Collection. The owner, Mr. C. R. Saunders of Grass Creek, Indiana, originally offered the vehicle for $500 to the Museum. The vehicle was in very good original condition and was in running order. After several months of negotiation, Mr. Saunders sold the vehicle for $25 plus freight charges. Thankfully, the car was preserved by the Henry Ford Museum and remains in excellent original condition.